Friday, December 15, 2006

just say no.

It seems I have had many an issue with my blog since switching over to the Beta-version. I should have known better, but I wanted to see if the changes were in fact fancy fun improvements to regular 'ol Blogger. They ain't. So, if you blog and are considering the switch, maybe you should just wait until they force you kicking and screaming to switch to the new version (that's the rumor I hear anyway).




I'm sorry about all the issues, they promise to fix the bugs soon. happy blogging!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for trying to be too much of a techy. Now we people want to leave a post a separate window pops up like Minime. I just don't like all the changes going on around here!

Anonymous said...

I raging cow was the original anonymous, I am glad to hear other bloggers are having problems

Anonymous said...

Why go Beta? everyone else uses VHS, I can't get my movies on Beta anymore.

Kind Regards,

Guy who still has a VCR.

Anonymous said...

who is frank barone?

Anonymous said...

Frank Barone Is From "Everybody Loves Raymond". Love the show and wish that they were still making New Ones.

Anonymous said...

Beta? VHS? CDs? DVDs?

What happened to the good 'ol 8 tracks?

Dana said...

Er, Frank Barone passed away last week here in NYC.
I'm afraid there will be no more Raymond.