Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jingle Bells...


Batman smells, Robin laid an egg. The batmobile lost a wheel....you know the rest.

This is the most un-Christmas song ever, so why was Chase singing it as we strolled through Target?

It is so silly what kids learn from each other at school.


Speaking of Christmas tunes. You should be listening to a medley of favorites---Yes, it is so 1980s, but it reminds me of being a kid at Christmas time and my Mom listening to Sandi Patti. Stacey and I would belt out the tunes and dance around along with the cassette tape that Mom had. What nerds say you? Yes we are.

What's your favorite Christmas song? And you can't pick Jingle Bells, Batman Smells.

12 comments:

Dana said...

Christmas with the Beach Boys.
The entire album is a gem.

"He's the man with all the toys..."

tami said...

My favorite song is "O holy night", I think it is such a beautiful song. I also love the Amy Grant Christmas albums and Harry Connick Jr.

Anonymous said...

I like "Ding Fries are Done" It is an old classic.

Old School said...

Bob and Doug McKenzie's twelve days of Christmas, you Hoser!

MiniMe Mom said...

Away in a Manger is my favorite, not the first verse as much as the others. I am excited for the big jewelry party tomorrow night:-)

I will gladly teach you html anytime. It was quite fun to create my own background. I am sure you would enjoy it too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelle! Reading minime's comment reminded me mom and I never rsvp'd to your party! I have to do hair in Hudsonville and mom is finishing the Baptism dresses tomorrow night. She will be bringing them to Stacey's on Wed. when you are there. So you will be able to see them right away!
Thanks for the invite, sorry about the late notice! Hope it goes well!

MiniMe Mom said...

PS- all that html code changing, and I still can't get my archives back up to the top.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

There is not a Christmas song I don't like. I start singing them just before Halloween. My favorate is "Tracking Snow, Tracking Snow" sung to the tune of "Let It Snow"

tami said...

I love that early Christmas spirit in you Fig. It is always scary when I agree or find something i like in you. Does that mean I am becoming fig-like?

Anonymous said...

Tami, you can only hope!

Anonymous said...

This blog needs some new material