Monday, March 26, 2007

This Is the Day That The Lord Has Made!

I'm sure everyone and their brother will be blogging about what a fine early spring day it was today. It really was. I couldn't help but look out my window more than usual today just to watch the grass getting greener by the hour. I suppose it is unusual for March in this great state for temps in the 70s but I'll take it, even if it means a roller coaster weather ride in April. As this Monday went on I noticed a few weird maybe unusual things that happened not common to this time of year.
  • I let my children play with the hose, get all wet, just short of getting their swimsuits on.
  • We went out for ice cream--Wendy's Frostys--picked up at the Drive-thru and eaten at home.
  • I am chosing to sit on the main level of my home which is a 79 degrees and not the basement where it is markedly cooler-- because I'm enjoying the heat.
  • I rolled up a hose and weeded a flower bed on March 26!!
  • I had BO
  • I went out to eat and instead of bringing my cell phone I took my home phone along with me in my purse. Ok, so that happened last week, but how ridiculous. It deserves to be in this list.
What inspired you this lovely day?

The moon marks off the seasons, and the sun knows when to go down.
Psalm 104:19

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

Galatians 4:10







2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

So, did you pull out your home phone in the restaurant and pretend to talk on it. I bet you would have gotten some weird looks! It would have been great!

Anonymous said...

We (actually just the kids) got our swimsuits on and filled up the inflatable pool! But my crazy thing was putting on some suntan lotion, minus the SPF, and attempted a tan. I had some insane notion that the weather would be a constant...not so much.