Thursday, May 03, 2007

What you don't know.

I have been tagged again. This time by Laurie, the task is to list 6 things you may not know about me.

That's a toughy. Some of you will know this stuff I'm sure.

1. My early childhood was lived in Hopkins. As this was my maiden name, I told all the kids at my school that my dad owned the town.

2. I have never watched any Star Wars movie, sequel, or episode. Have no idea what they are about.

3. I like to watch 1970s TV, my favorites--All In The Family, Little House on the Prairie

4. Once I awhile, Dan and I want to pack it all up and move to Tennessee.

5. I drive like a senior citizen most of the time. Yeah, that's me that you get stuck behind on the highway in the fast lane.

6. Someday I want to start a home-based business making photo slideshows, movies montages, and the like.

You learn something new everyday.
I tag Triplet Mom, One Day at A Time, and Vink Clan

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's in Tennessee??

Anonymous said...

Hillbillies, Moonshine, Mosquitos, Mountains, Warmer Winters, Bristol! Just to name a few things

Anonymous said...

The town of Hopkins was named after me. The names of the streets in town are also called: Fig Street, UD Ave., Dave Dr., Big Fella Blvd, Dutchie Dr. Etc.

Anonymous said...

Chelle,
RP always wanted to pack it all up and move to Iowa or Nebraska....
Can you imagine?

Anonymous said...

I can, BIG Whitetail bucks out there! And I bet they don't have a STUPID Canadian B#$@% for a governor!

Michelle said...

Easy now, Braaad.

Laurie said...

Thanks for playing along Chelle. Good stuff. I have a sister that is currently researching North Carolina & is convinced we will all move down there together - yeah right!

If you see a silver van passing you on the right, that's me! :)

MiniMe Mom said...

I have never watched Star Wars either. No desire to.

You are on your way to the home business with the wonderful slide presentation on Sunday! We will have to set you up with a website:-)

tami said...

How could you have never seen Star Wars? I am not a big fan of sci-fi but come on Star Wars ? Seems kinda wrong. Noah is a huge Star Wars fan, the old ones anyway, we won't let him watch the new ones.

tami said...

How could you have never seen Star Wars? I am not a big fan of sci-fi but come on Star Wars ? Seems kinda wrong. Noah is a huge Star Wars fan, the old ones anyway, we won't let him watch the new ones.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the input tami

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the input Tami