Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tag. I'm It.

Many thanks to Dana for tagging me. Hear the sarcasm.

The rules.

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.

My middle name is LYNNE, the middle name of my dear Aunt Pat.

L ---LIFE COACH--- Don't laugh now. Apparently it is a real profession. Tell me a mom that doesn't feel like a life coach for her kids? I also have this tendency to give advice to others as if I have so
me type of training or experience. I don't know why, I just feel the urge to "coach" people--exception--anything to do with sports, now that would be laughable.

Y
---YOUNGISH---not quite old, but not feelin' too young lately. After walking thru my high-school halls yesterday, couldn't believe 13 years have passed since I ruled that place. ;)

N ---NIGHT OWL---Staying up late is fun, productive, relaxing for me. I am looking forward to doing it again. Also, Owls terrify me to my core.



N ---NERD---Let's face it, I am a uber-nerd for all things APPLE, Mac, or i- whatever it may be. I hope to someday work at the APPLE Store and get all kinds of sweet hook-ups.



E ---EMBOLDENED---I feel emboldened by God's grace on a daily basis to try and live a life of gratitude and servitude. His mercies are new every morning!

And done. I tag: Cara Mom D. Carl
Sassy Trip Mom Tami

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't today it's Dougies Birthday

Anonymous said...

Have you read Tami's blog lately? How can you tag her? Is she even alive and moving?

Anonymous said...

What is Tami's middle name. I will do it for her.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more with "an observant reader"

Also, what is the deal with adding extra, unnecessary leters in names? Why the extra N & E ??

Anonymous said...

Tami "JOY"
Let's see what you can do with that Fig....

denise said...

I know I've been tagged! Just trying to find time to tag someone else. Also, I know what you're up to. You just want everyone to know my middle name! Real Funny!