Friday, September 24, 2010

Isn't that just like God?

I have something amazing to marvel at...

My due date for this pregnancy (March 28) is near or about precisely the date back in March of this year that our April passed away.

Isn't that just like God?

Let me say this...   God's ways are not our ways,  and I am not claiming to neatly tie up what still He wills for me-- but I sure love to ponder the significance certain dates have had for me during my child bearing years.   3 babies (Drew, Juliet & April) born/delivered on the same date.   Joy born on my own 28th birthday.   I would like to give Chase a birthday buddy to  and have  baby #6 born on his birthday (March 18), but perhaps that's getting a little nutz!

I am finding joy in this new life and in the significance of my new due date.    Sometimes it is the simple things like this that are such a gifts!

Tell me...
do you have a cool story such as this?  I would love to hear it!

2 comments:

joan b. said...

And I am finding joy in your joy!

Holly said...

How neat! March 28th is when my daughter Carleigh was born and went to Heaven. I consider that a special day! And you never know maybe your baby will be born on the 18th!