Friday, September 15, 2006

A game of Tag

I was tagged by Steph and the rules are I need to list 5 weird things about myself---yikes... only 5 things?


  1. I change the color of my hair about every few months.
  2. I always leave the doors open on my van for no reason, when I park in the garage, I just forget to close them.
  3. I check my email like 7 thousand times a day.
  4. I have one leg shorter than the other-- or one leg longer than other --whatever.
  5. I like to smell little babies' feet.
  6. I make up goofy songs for my kids that usually contain one verse that repeats itself over and over. Example--the Pink and Flowers song. It is not good. :)
  7. I had braces twice in my life, had jaw surgery, and had 5 wisdom teeth removed.
  8. I can remember birthdays, anniversaries, of family and friends like a computer, but I can't remember to put the milk back in the frig.
Ok, the list needs to stop somewhere

I tag Carl, Sonny, and Dana

How weird are you?

10 comments:

denhartigh said...

You are ON the ball weird woman :) Thanks for the post. I can ditto you on the hair color!

Anonymous said...

Next time you're in the store I expect to hear the Pink and Flowers Song. If it's anything like The Girl Song I'm sure it will be a hit!

Sonny Huisman said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who leaves the doors of my van open . . . it's a good thing the interior lights on my van automatically go off on their own, otherwise I'd regularly have a dead battery.

Anonymous said...

I've seen her in my restaurant taking meat off a Frescata sandwiches because she thought "there is just so much!"

Anonymous said...

I've seen her carrying half naked babies around in a store

Dana said...

I think I'd rather play freeze tag.

Anonymous said...

I have seen her try to turn her car around inside of our garage. Is that weird?

Anonymous said...

Since I don't yet have a blog i'll share a few wierd things.
1. I sit in the sink to put on makeup.
2.I don't like libary books, it grosses me out all the people who have touched them ( no problem trying on clothes though)
3. I can't drink a full can of pop
4. I also leave open the van doors, but that's because we spilled milk
5. There are two spoons in my house I never use personally

Anonymous said...

I forgot one. I have always wanted to own a flowbee haircutter.

Old School said...

Tag, who plays tag anymore, we got PS2's