Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Sistas!

Well boys, they don't get any better than this!!
Last Friday we had the privilege of going out together, just the sisters.

I love these women. They have treated me like family since the day I started dating their brother, and it has been 10 years now. We are a blended family and I thank God for the harmony that He has blessed us with. The road has not always been easy, but we are at such a fun place right now, able to really relate to, and support each other.

Now forgive me if I bust into a chorus of the song "We are Family.....I got all my sisters with me...yeah, yeah, yeah."

Love you Ladies!

( all nice comments please)

9 comments:

Old School said...

Yo yo yo! Word!

Anonymous said...

Notice anything in common? Yes they are all beautiful, but it is because of their long Hair.

Anonymous said...

where'd you get the picture? :)

sara

Anonymous said...

we love you too, Michelle.

you will notice that we are family because she did not disclose any information from the night. :) i had a blast and i owe it all to you girls for dragging my butt out. sara

Michelle said...

Sara, my lips are sealed. Good times.

p.s. Got the pic from Mom.

Anonymous said...

My mom said- If I don't have anything nice to say, That I should not say anything at all so my offical comment is " "

Anonymous said...

what is that supposed to mean?

Michelle said...

I think anonymous didn't have anything nice to say--so he said
" " in other words, nothing at all.

How could you not have loads of complements for these lovely and gorgeous sisters?

Anonymous said...

i think anonymous is just jealous?