Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy 35th Anniversary!!

September 16, 1971

Where it all began. Mom and Dad were born 5 days apart in 1952 and would meet up again in 1963 in grade school. They liked each other way back then. And the romance picked back up in high school as they dated and then married 35 years ago today. Today is a day to celebrate! When I think of their marriage, it is pure and true. The union that God intended has been their joy filled experience for 35 years.







No marriage is without its trials, but their committment was always strong, their love stronger and their faith strongest. I am and really always was proud that Dave and Judy were my parents, I am thankful to be their child. I praise God for all they do for others and how they still find time to enjoy being together.













circa 1989?


Dad & Mom 2005

Tonight we went out to celebrate our family. We love you Dad and Mom~ happy 35th!



5 comments:

Dana said...

Dave and Jud,
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple.
I am certain that your secret to keeping the spark in your marriage were the ever changing hairstyles.

MiniMe Mom said...

They look about the same height difference as me and Josh.

Old School said...

Happy Anniversdary Again

MiniMe Mom said...

BTW, really cute picture of your family.

Michelle said...

really I don't think Jude's hair changed a whole lot since 5th grade...still big and brunette, just the way Dave likes it. One time, years ago, she cut it short--he was not pleased. Since this is family blog, I can't say how he described it, but let's just say it rhymes with pit. Oh, Fig.